My Nan My Nan

Great

That was great, really reminded me of the Creature Comforts series. Awesum :)

Ham-head responds:

Thankyou Bennage! Yeah the inspiration was from creature comforts :).
Thankyou for the review!

Awesome Cracks Down Awesome Cracks Down

Awesome

Man, these awesome vids never get old.
They rule. You rule. Never stop making them!
Btw the easter egg was so god damn funny!

StickDudeKillingArena4:Ex StickDudeKillingArena4:Ex

Cool

It was good, loved the animation, smooth and everything. However, the music was a big let down :(

But I loved the half-life sounds in there!! :D

Zombie Infection Zombie Infection

Man, awesome!

This was wicked, I love how you timed the gun fight scene with the music, i've been searching for a zombie animation like this for ages. Once aagain, great job. MAKE MORE! :D

Gi-go responds:

Thanks mate!

Such is Life... Such is Life...

Brilliant

lol, that was excellant, front page material by a long way. Keep making more, and hopefully we'll see you on the "Best Of All Time" category!

Two thumbs up from me!

-Ben.

Left 4 Speed Left 4 Speed

Grooveeeeeeey :D

That was great, being a L4D fan myself made it even better!

Waterlollies Waterlollies

YAY!

YAY! Waterlolies has moved back up to second position on best of all time! It still needs to be first though >:( I have never commented on your stuff before because until a month ago I didn't have a account.
Heres what i've got to say:
Brilliant, stunning, awesome, beautiful, tremendous, holy... sweet, cool, woah, Why isn't this on T.V???? Have you looked at some of the cartoons on T.V!? This equals, and beats some of that stuff by miles! Get yo ass on T.V Adam!

Battlestar Galactica toon Battlestar Galactica toon

YAY!

YAY! I'm so glad some one finally done a BSG animation! You did it brilliantly too!
You so have to make your own miniseries spinoff of BSG, like before the cylons destroyed all the colonies or something.

It was very well animated, and brilliantly drawn, all I would say is add a wider variety of sounds, maybe music, however I know you were going for the BSG effect of space battles, in which there is very little sounds (because there wouldn't be, your in space!) and you pulled it off well.

Make it a series! :D